I guess maybe I’m too screwed up in the head. I know for a fact that I am. I know that when I start thinking, wondering around in my head, I always end up getting too confused, and I start beating myself up with useless words, aggressive ones. I know it’s no good for me to do that, but I just can’t help thinking that I didn’t have what you needed. I didn’t have what it takes to be with you. I don’t have what it takes to save you.
I haven’t written anything about you for quite a while, but last night you appeared in my dreams and it caught me thinking about you again. I thought i put you out of my mind forever, but you always seem to come back somehow.
STOP HAUNTING ME. STOP HAUNTING MY DREAMS. LET ME BE.
I haven’t written anything about you for quite a while, but last night you appeared in my dreams and it caught me thinking about you again. I thought i put you out of my mind forever, but you always seem to come back somehow.
STOP HAUNTING ME. STOP HAUNTING MY DREAMS. LET ME BE.




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario